• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New addition to our family!

slob1231

Warren Scout
Everyone Meet Skye!! She's 10 weeks old and she's a Dutch x Lop. She's going in for her first injection tomorrow (RHD2)

She is a wonderful girl, loves cuddles, kisses, sleep & food! She started flopping down to lay down the day we brought her home and she's even started sploofing! I'm not quick enough to get a photo!

She loves licking faces and running round binkying! [emoji177] Theres a massive size difference between her and Coco (i will attach a photo!)

76b24348978d6055c03fe581abce6abd.jpg
a2735f047ecfd03735254def0fac566e.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

Hi Skye, you are gorgeous and so teeny. I have noticed you've been doing some lovely big round poops. Woop woop

Aww she's sweet, love the mirror pose.Indroduced a baby female rabbit to a neutered two year old male.Rio and Cleo).House rabbits,We used the hall as neutral ground.She submitted immediately to him ,head down looking for grooming He did a bit of chasing,nothing serious.As he was a carpet slob she easily outran him .They bonded immediately,loved each other.Both at the bridge now.

Everyone Meet Skye!! She's 10 weeks old and she's a Dutch x Lop. She's going in for her first injection tomorrow (RHD2)

She is a wonderful girl, loves cuddles, kisses, sleep & food! She started flopping down to lay down the day we brought her home and she's even started sploofing! I'm not quick enough to get a photo!

She loves licking faces and running round binkying! [emoji177] Theres a massive size difference between her and Coco (i will attach a photo!)

76b24348978d6055c03fe581abce6abd.jpg
a2735f047ecfd03735254def0fac566e.jpg

:love:

Hi Skye, you are gorgeous and so teeny. I have noticed you've been doing some lovely big round poops. Woop woop
Yup! She poops alot too! Totally avoids her litter tray as she sleeps in there [emoji23]
Aww she's sweet, love the mirror pose.Indroduced a baby female rabbit to a neutered two year old male.Rio and Cleo).House rabbits,We used the hall as neutral ground.She submitted immediately to him ,head down looking for grooming He did a bit of chasing,nothing serious.As he was a carpet slob she easily outran him .They bonded immediately,loved each other.Both at the bridge now.
Its adorable isn't it! I'm glad yours didnt take too long to bond, I'm hoping its the same for Skye & Coco!

Hopefully,when her hormones kicked in she used to run up to him spray him, kicking her feet , she sprayed me too.He, slobbing on the carpet just looked... What! Is it raining! she also literally threw herself at him .Settled down after her spay.:lol: He was a Tri coloured lop, she was an otter blue mini lop.Still miss them both.

Hopefully,when her hormones kicked in she used to run up to him spray him, kicking her feet , she sprayed me too.He, slobbing on the carpet just looked... What! Is it raining! she also literally threw herself at him .Settled down after her spay.[emoji38] He was a Tri coloured lop, she was an otter blue mini lop.Still miss them both.

Omg [emoji23] sounds like she was a ninja! Aw they sound beautiful. You miss them, but you got so many beautiful, funny memories [emoji177][emoji177]

What a gorgeous wee rabbit and a very beautiful name. The pictures so far seem to indicate very positive beginnings for any future bond and she sounds like she has the perfect temperement for coco. I miss having closely affectionate rabbits - Henry and Lillian are not that affectionate towards us whereas my bridge bun Ben was just so full of love and trust towards us and he would lick me for hours. I hope your bond goes well and look forward to following their journey.

What a gorgeous wee rabbit and a very beautiful name. The pictures so far seem to indicate very positive beginnings for any future bond and she sounds like she has the perfect temperement for coco. I miss having closely affectionate rabbits - Henry and Lillian are not that affectionate towards us whereas my bridge bun Ben was just so full of love and trust towards us and he would lick me for hours. I hope your bond goes well and look forward to following their journey.

Aw thank you, my 11 year old daughter chose her name [emoji177] well that sounds good thanks for your positive words i hope so! Coco is not a kissy type bun either he does love cuddles but only with me though. I'm so sorry to hear about Ben [emoji177][emoji177]

Back