• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BOBTAILS TO BIRMINGHAM - pretty please with cherry on top

Could some kind bunny-loving, vehicle driving good samaritan please help.

Pie & Mash would love to get to their new home for Christmas and wondered if someone could give them a lift from Bobtails to Birmingham anyday from the 6th to the 9th of December.

Even if you weren't planning a trip please consider doing this very good deed as t would give you a day out with some lovely bunnies, you could meet some lovely bunny people and EARN BROWNIE POINTS FROM SANTA.

What more can I say to convince you.

lol Pam

Can you remind everyone where Bobtails is?
I need to go to an Ikea soon but 6th to 9th is mid week isn't it? I would usually try and avoid the M6 during the week. If no one else can help with this I may be able to do an Milton Keynes to Birmingham run.

Bobtails is in Surrey. I'm afraid we're moving house that weekend, and midweek would be awkward for us anyway. :(

Hi All

Thought I'd better explain. Pam has put another appeal out as being as Bobtails was shut last sunday so things did not go to plan :( and I cannot do this weekend (4th + 5th)

Bertie and Andi are moving are moving next week/weekend so that weekend is out and Pam and OH have plans for the weekend 17th 18th 19th so that is out :(

The only option is, if anyone can get them to Birmingham next week (before the 10th Dec) then I can keep Pie and Mash here with me until the Friday 10th when Pams OH can pick them up off me :D :D

IT'S PIE AND MASH'S LAST CHANCE OF MAKING IT HOME FOR CHRISTMAS

THEY HAVE LOADS OF PRESSY'S WRAPPED JUST WAITING FOR THEM WHEN THEY GET HOME - CAN ANYONE HELLLPPP

not sure if this is any good but...would Reading to Leicester be any help on Wed 8th...late afternoon
I'm in Reading for memorial service for train crash victims so couldnt take buns til about 5 ish but then going back to Leics..

I have got to be in Tamworth for 09:30 am on 9th - so if Honeybunny could get them to Junction 15a Services on M1 late on the 8th - they could stay with me in the bunny shed overnight. How far is Sutton Coldfield from Tamworth - I am not sure I would have time to get to SC before getting to Tamworth for 09:30 am. Denny - could you get to Tamworth?

Come on peeps - let's get these buns home for Christmas.
Honeybunny - can you collect them from Bobtails or do you need someone to get them to Reading for 5.00 pm? - Anyone??

Thanks for all your help. Because my geography is appalling I have pm'd Denny for his expert help.

If we can pull this off I will be really really grateful and will gladly do any bunny runs that start off in Scotland.

lol Pam

Hi All

Yvonne maybe able to help this sunday but she is checking with her contacts at the moment, but other than that, if Honey bunny and Towsbun can do that then that is great. I am not that far from Tamworth and can meet you there :D I can then have Pie and Mash until friday the 10th where I will meet with Jills other half and he can take Pams babies home for christmas :D

Just need to check with Yvonne first, but other than that Thursday sounds good for me. Not sure if the buns need to get to reading though, need to check with Honeybunny

Towsbun, do you know where ventura retail park or strikers bowling alley/ the ski dome :?:

I could pick them up from bobtails on the 6th and take them so far..... howsabout Milton Keynes, could anyone meet me there?

I'm about 20 minutes from milton keynes and my sister is traveling to the clothes show in Birmingham on the 8th. She says she'll take them if its possible to arrange meeting at a service station near brimingham on the morning of the 8th.

Tam

My shift pattern is 4 on, 2 off and I'm off on the 6th and 7th so could do a bunny run on either of those days. Is that of any use?

kimbun's mum said:
Thanks for all your help. Because my geography is appalling I have pm'd Denny for his expert help.

Thanks Pam :lol: :lol: I may wear the trousers in my humble home but I am a she women :lol: :lol:

Tamsin said:
I'm about 20 minutes from milton keynes and my sister is traveling to the clothes show in Birmingham on the 8th. She says she'll take them if its possible to arrange meeting at a service station near brimingham on the morning of the 8th.

Tam

Would that be at the NEC or the NIA Tamsin :?:

I've had no response yet to my post on another forum for sunday but someone else from the same area has given up on there plans to get buns up here as there transport didn't work out so not looking good.

Yvonne

Thanks Pam I may wear the trousers in my humble home but I am a she women

ooooops now I am totally mortified :oops: but I will confess now - I told Lynda last night that I thought Andi Boy of Destiny was a rabbit - I measn how much of a numpty can one person be!!!!!! - answers on a postcard.....

Anyway i want you all to know that me and bunnies are really grateful to everyone who is rallying round - hopefull things will all work out fine.

lol Pam

i wont be able to pick up from bobtails as too far..so only able to help from Reading to Leicester..my geography not good
If thats any use on 8th..let me know..
If Tamsin can get them from Milton K to Birm...thats a lot nearer.
Any definate plans made yet?

kimbun's mum said:
Thanks Pam I may wear the trousers in my humble home but I am a she women

ooooops now I am totally mortified :oops: but I will confess now - I told Lynda last night that I thought Andi Boy of Destiny was a rabbit - I measn how much of a numpty can one person be!!!!!! - answers on a postcard

BIG BIG NUMPTY :lol: :lol: :lol: I am sure Bertie will verify that Andi is no rabbit to be messed with :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any way, getting back to the travel arrangements, how does this sound

Luvabun - transport from Bobtails to Tamsin 6th or 7th
Tamsin - bunny sit :D till 8th
Denny - pick up from Tamsin's sis on 8th
Denny - drop off with Pam's OH on the 10th

Need to check map Tamsin, as your sis would travel M1, M6, M42 would this be right
:?:

Back