• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trying to study

willowflower27

Mama Doe
She gets cheekier and more demanding each day my sock is now toeless my laptop is down a few keys and heaven knows what the last answer on my current module says as she stood on the enter button before I finished [emoji44][emoji44] all before she stole a hay cookie
It's a hard life being princess p
6d4bb42893f9be8b284e30e6e5dc1354.jpg
8760ad75ac291d4e52c39e7a2f4b2452.jpg
214750ac18719e83476538efdeabfa41.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

She’s beautiful. I’m looking forward to having house bunnies again, although maybe not quite so much now you remind me of their mischief! Who am I kidding, bunnies are worth all the trouble, especially when they’re as cute as yours x

She’s beautiful. I’m looking forward to having house bunnies again, although maybe not quite so much now you remind me of their mischief! Who am I kidding, bunnies are worth all the trouble, especially when they’re as cute as yours x

Are you bringing your outside bunnies in or adopting more bunnies?

At least the excuse of 'the rabbit ate my keyboard' is novel - and you have the evidence to prove it. :lol:

At least the excuse of 'the rabbit ate my keyboard' is novel - and you have the evidence to prove it. :lol:
Just take her to the examiners and 5mins in they'll have to believe you because she'll have stolen their hearts and their cables!

Are you bringing your outside bunnies in or adopting more bunnies?
I don’t think Herb would cope with being a house bunny sadly. He’s a lot more confident than he was, but he is still very easily spooked and when scared he’ll box you at times. I love him oodles though. Willow and Herb are very loved up though and are nearly always next to each other. Willow is much less fussed about having human contact now, although she does like sitting on my foot until she’s finished eating her breakfast fenugreek crunchie and then I’m allowed to leave. :roll:

Back