• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The perfect way to spend a Sunday evening....cuteness warning

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Look at those feetsiessssss
3de98ae6d4924cbb9d20db970f05a5c4.jpg

Woahhh feetsies!!!

Where do you get your dandie roots? They look scummy!

Your too beautiful yous twos

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Woahhh feetsies!!!

Where do you get your dandie roots? They look scummy!

Your too beautiful yous twos

Hay experts is their favourite, we used to buy them from pets at home I think mixed with nettle roots but they just left the nettle roots haha. I have also tried them from Hop to forage, still nommy, but I thought they were a bit softer so maybe not so good for their teeth ?? No idea though

They are a firm favourite here definitely recommend

Hay experts is their favourite, we used to buy them from pets at home I think mixed with nettle roots but they just left the nettle roots haha. I have also tried them from Hop to forage, still nommy, but I thought they were a bit softer so maybe not so good for their teeth ?? No idea though

They are a firm favourite here definitely recommend
Thank you Parchie, I have chicory pieces and dandie roots but they are small. Not like your long ones! No doubt you received special royal ones

Thank you Parchie, I have chicory pieces and dandie roots but they are small. Not like your long ones! No doubt you received special royal ones

Lol. Nope nothing special for them. Companies aren't aware of their royal status. Maybe they look longer because my buns are so teeny ?

Gosh, they don't take long to eat the Dandie roots :love:
Mine can finish a 2' willowherb stalk in about the same amount of time :shock:

Does anyone else have a faster munching bun?
Aboleth is faster than Lopsy but I think she doesn't show it as much! As in, you can see Lopsy's mouth working really fast (probably about as fast as Lady Pip) but Aboleth doesn't have the same jaw contrast so it's harder to spot, or she is in fact lightspeed chewing.

Good spotting... She is soooo much faster than Archie. We often have to give her two so she doesn't steal his. She's double the speed!!! Does anyone else have a faster munching bun?

Oh yes - for sure. We have a Lillian. She's like a floofy shovel. She eats two to Henry's one mouthful.:lol:

Back