• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New...obviously!! UPDATED W/PICTURE

daveFelton

New Kit
Hey all. Names Dave, and I live in the USA. I have an awesome white dwarf rabbit named "Buddy" who is about a month and a half old.

I thought this forum looked like a great place to exchange info, so here I am. I also have a lovely fiance named Mandie who has two adorable guinea pigs named Buster and Bailor. ( She's a member on a guinea pig forum, and actually got me looking for a bunny forum ).

I have some pics of buddy, but on my digital camera at home...so hopefully i'll get around to that soon! I'm sure i'll see everyone around!

d

updated: took this pic w/my camera phone. kinda low quality, but i have better quality w/my digi-cam
buddy.jpeg

Hi Dave, Mandie, Buddy, Buster and Bailor :wave:

All your pets names start with a B, what a coincidence :D

Denny said:
All your pets names start with a B, what a coincidence :D

yeah we realized that after I named him haha. total coincidence, believe it or not. i just didnt know what to call him, so i kept calling him "buddy" the night I got him. just kinda stuck i guess

d

luvabun said:
Love the pic! What a poser! Where are you from in the States?

that pose is what made me buy him. everytime i walked by the cage in the petstore, he would stand up and look at me. too cute...

anyways, i live in Cincinnati, Ohio 8)

d

Yep, I would have fallen for that as well. Whats the weather like in Cincinatti? Is that one of the places that gets really extreme weather?

Back