• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet UK delivery times

TD86

Alpha Buck
Does anyone know how long they roughly take to dispense/deliver panacur by royal mail? Is it worth selecting priority processing?

Does anyone know how long they roughly take to dispense/deliver panacur by royal mail? Is it worth selecting priority processing?
Just get it from your vet? :) the dog liquid one is cheaper and easier to get the exact amount needed for the weight of your bun x

I use them for Luna's metacam sometimes. usually has been here within 3-4 days. but I'm never in a rush for Luna's metacam as I order in advance, plus its a repeat prescription, not something I need right now so to speak.

if you need it now, might be better to get it via your vet tbh, so you won't be waiting. but I do appreciate if money is tight online might be better. for instance if I was to go through my vet I'd probably pay £70 for a bottle of metacam from them (100ml). via one of the vet sites I pay £25 (bottle and prescription) with a small delivery fee. works out a lot cheaper than direct from my vet.

VetUK can take a few days. They say that priority processing doesn't mean you'll get it any sooner, so I wouldn't bother with it. I guess it just bumps you to the front of the queue, so if they are busy it's less likely your order will be delayed.

VetUK can take a few days. They say that priority processing doesn't mean you'll get it any sooner, so I wouldn't bother with it. I guess it just bumps you to the front of the queue, so if they are busy it's less likely your order will be delayed.

That's good to know for the future - thanks. I bought it from a local vet as I wanted it immediately and Trinity don't know what's wrong with him but I suspect EC.

Back