• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded trio falling out

Alicia

Mama Doe
I have 3 rabbits they’ve been bonded since July. They moved from my flat to my friends flat whilst I’m waiting for my new flat to be ready. My friend has an unspayed 8 month old female, and recently two of my three have started chasing each other. They’ve lived here since October.

It could be referred aggression due to the sight/smell of the other rabbit. If she is able to be moved further away out of sight and also you don’t look after your rabbits in the same clothes and wash hands between dealing with her and yours that may help. It could also be due to Beans being a bit out of sorts according to your other posts.

I think the unspayed female is definitely an issue, my friend is going to get her spayed but I’m going to see what we can do if we can put them further apart. It’s Beans and Jelly that are falling out and I wonder if him not being well may have contributed

Definitely sounds like referred aggression. Change in general can I settle them too though, so it could be something as simple as the house move x

Back