• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

this wee scared me a tad

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
after dried forage supper :shock:

moTz5xsm.jpg

Yikes :shock: some years ago my daughter, aged about 3, did a wee a similar colour. We were on holiday at the time and it scared me, until I remembered she had eaten a large amount of beetroot the evening before :lol:

Yikes :shock: some years ago my daughter, aged about 3, did a wee a similar colour. We were on holiday at the time and it scared me, until I remembered she had eaten a large amount of beetroot the evening before :lol:

OMG - its bad enough on a bunny & I know bunny wee colour is variable (to say the least).

Sir Victor's wee used to be like that if he ate just a few dandelion leaves. Nearly gave me a heart attack the first time I saw it x

We get those during forage season. Which particular plant or plants you you think it was that caused it?

We get those during forage season. Which particular plant or plants you you think it was that caused it?

I've no idea as it was from a very mixed box. I think OH forgets how much forage reduces when dried & gives them quite hefty portions

Remember Dennis did a wee wee that colour and I posted on RU. I believe that was one of your forages.

Those leafs that begin with R? Can't remember! !!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

When it's like this one minute and hi-viz yellow the next, you just dunno where to stand, right?! :lol: :roll:

I went through the dried forage reserves & found seperate bags of certain plants - one is Rowan so I can test it. I think it might have been raspberry that set her off. Not had any quite so severe. She (Boo) leaves me a wee for assessment just outside the litter tray, perhaps 4 times a week

I went through the dried forage reserves & found seperate bags of certain plants - one is Rowan so I can test it. I think it might have been raspberry that set her off. Not had any quite so severe. She (Boo) leaves me a wee for assessment just outside the litter tray, perhaps 4 times a week
Report back to base with the results of your research

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back