• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mum took us to the scary vet place...

Mervinius

Mama Doe
We thought something fishy was going on when Dad gave us extra yummies last night.....Mum took us on a horrid car journey and then we got stabbed with a needle and had our lovely talons trimmed!!!!

We are most unimpressed....

She has however given us our favourite...carrot tops.....

Wondering how many she will give us....
696d3308e251b49a166b5b527fac30c7.jpg

Oh poor poor bunnies, how very dare naughty mummy, but I'm sure she only has your welfare at heart :D

We thought something fishy was going on when Dad gave us extra yummies last night.....Mum took us on a horrid car journey and then we got stabbed with a needle and had our lovely talons trimmed!!!!

We are most unimpressed....

She has however given us our favourite...carrot tops.....

Wondering how many she will give us....
696d3308e251b49a166b5b527fac30c7.jpg

Well I say keep holding out for as many as you can.
Preferably the whole lot!!

And then demand more :D

Being stabbed in the back is totally unpleasant, and I should know :lol:

Well I say keep holding out for as many as you can.
Preferably the whole lot!!

And then demand more :D

Being stabbed in the back is totally unpleasant, and I should know [emoji38]
We are trying to snooze on the stairs but Mummy keeps disturbing us with something called cleaning??? Weird I know. So we are going to demand more tops later...

Oh lady Pippy Longstockings you are the most beautiful bunny I've ever seen

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

We are trying to snooze on the stairs but Mummy keeps disturbing us with something called cleaning??? Weird I know. So we are going to demand more tops later...

Most sane hoomins don't bother with this stuff called 'cleaning' - I know we don't care about that here :lol:

Snoozing should be permitted anywhere and everywhere ..

Yes, more tops should be demanded. And then made a regular thing just to make up for the stabbing and other wrong things :D

I vote more carrot tops. Lillian wouldn't even move an eyelid for that portion. I do love a day when we get photos of the royal family. They are stunning.

I vote more carrot tops. Lillian wouldn't even move an eyelid for that portion. I do love a day when we get photos of the royal family. They are stunning.
Daddy says we can't have anymore, cos we don't have them often...we is thinking of having
a riot

Back