• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RWAF Owner Conference in Birmingham

Yeah .. a bit of a hike for Southerners!

And us northerners :lol: having said that I could come down and stay with my sister maybe ? I will have a think about that, also I have never ever met another RU person, that would be the icing on the cake :D

Actually if you live quite close to one of the London mainline stations, the train journey is under 2 hours. I used to travel by train from London to Birmingham for meetings and it didn't seem that bad a journey.

never mind the RWAF, we need a RWSA conference!
I agree. There are a lot of sploofs that need to be discussed.

In regards to the RWAF conference I would of liked to learn more about GI stasis.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

And us northerners :lol: having said that I could come down and stay with my sister maybe ? I will have a think about that, also I have never ever met another RU person, that would be the icing on the cake :D

Oh Pets mum I would love to meet you!

I shall have to have a serious think about this too :)

Really? Have you contacts in Birmingham?
Yeaaa not sure I'd stay with them though [emoji38][emoji38]

But yea I may go if I can, the morning looks really good, then I can hit up selfridges in the afternoon, before getting the train home [emoji38][emoji38]

Back