• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Behaviour Survey

MightyMax

Banned
Posted on RWAF Facebook Page

Chloe Macgeath, who is second year veterinary medicine student at the Royal Veterinary College (RVC) is undertaking a research project. She says, “I have decided to do mine on rabbit behaviour, specifically looking at whether there is any behavioural differences between outdoor rabbits and those that kept entirely indoors and have no access to outdoor space. I will also look at the influence of other factors such as diet, sex and companionship.”

https://rvc.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/do-...s-RXiM0tI3QjRTgRqY3RWeRLIyPmMx3rTn75MkIPsN2WM

Please take part in this survey if you wish :)

Done, but not sure what meaningful conclusions can be draw from such a short survey :?

That was my thought also. I haven't completed this as I'm sure I did it a little while ago and would not want to skew any results. I think it's been posted before :?

That was my thought also. I haven't completed this as I'm sure I did it a little while ago and would not want to skew any results. I think it's been posted before :?

From what I gather, yes you are right, it's been posted before :)

Back