• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New but bunny-less

Abi

Young Bun
Hi all,
I am new to the forum.
I'm not in a position to look after a bunny at the moment, but one day.....
Until then I will just listen in and look at the great pics and keep learning.

I'm 22 and live in Edinburgh.

Abi

Welcome!

You could volunteer at a local rescue - good way to get your bunny fix until you can get one of your own (or two or three...the saying "multiplying like rabbits" seems to apply to those in most people's houses on this forum and I don't just mean by breeding - think it may be an addiction - of course I am not affected :eek: )!

I am sure cuddles in return for helping to clean-out is a fair trade!

Caz

Hiya Abi and welcome

Bunnyless eh! - I bet you'll soon get hooked if you spend much time with us Bunny mad Folks!

Hi Abi, :wave:

Welcome to the forum, this is the right place to come and learn from other peoples experiences, plus you will pick up some great tips. Just think how prepared you will be by the time you get a bunny :wink:

Claire, Ben and Lucy's mum

Hello Abi!
If you spend even a little time on here you will end up with a bunny..the pics of those in rescues in need of love pull at everyones heart strings! :D
It's a good idea to come on here before getting a furry friend as the info you'll pick up is amazing..there's always someone here to give advice or/and support.

Back