• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy New Year everyone, and a happy birthday to Charlie and Lola!

Zoobec

Staff member
Happy new year to everyone and everybun :love:

Charlie and Lola are 2 today, they will be having some Alfalfa and Apple tasty treats to celebrate, with Mum Pickle joining in too :love:

Frosty and Fern are still enjoying married life, with the full run of the rabbit room and their towers :love:

Aww Happy Birthday to my two of my three favourite goats on RU :love: I'm pleased to hear it is being celebrated in an appropriate way :)

I think you can feel completely relaxed about the 2Fs now. They sound blissfully happy :love:

Aww Happy Birthday to my two of my three favourite goats on RU :love: I'm pleased to hear it is being celebrated in an appropriate way :)

I think you can feel completely relaxed about the 2Fs now. They sound blissfully happy :love:

Thankyou everyone:love:

Yes, I do feel completely relaxed about the 2Fs now, although since I put the towers in they spend more time apart than previously, although that’s probably because there’s more places to sit! They often sit inside a tower each, or one inside and one on top of the same tower! I did wonder if that’s a good thing but I often overthink things and they often sit grooming each other too :love:

Happy new year to everyone and everybun :love:

Charlie and Lola are 2 today, they will be having some Alfalfa and Apple tasty treats to celebrate, with Mum Pickle joining in too :love:

Frosty and Fern are still enjoying married life, with the full run of the rabbit room and their towers :love:

Happy New Year to you, your family and all the animals :D

Happy Birthday to Charlie and Lola :love:

And congratulations to Mr and Mrs Frosty-Fern. I hope they have many happy years together ahead of them :D

Back