• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Selling Rabbit Artwork

hartleyhare

Warren Scout
I started painting awhile ago and naturally I'm drawn to painting rabbit inspired ideas. I painted a moon gazing rabbit canvas as a xmas gift for a friend and also several others at the same time. They are all different but similar. I have plans for other rabbit paintings in a different style. Would it be permitted for me to advertise my paintings in the marketplace on here ?

I started painting awhile ago and naturally I'm drawn to painting rabbit inspired ideas. I painted a moon gazing rabbit canvas as a xmas gift for a friend and also several others at the same time. They are all different but similar. I have plans for other rabbit paintings in a different style. Would it be permitted for me to advertise my paintings in the marketplace on here ?

They sound lovely:love: if you become a forum supporter then you can post them for sale on here :thumb:

The link says there are no paid subscriptions for me to subscribe to?

I just realised that I wasn't using the full site but the little box with the yellow bunny that says become a forum supporter doesn't seem to work either.

Last edited:
The link says there are no paid subscriptions for me to subscribe to?
The link gives me a drop down field with several options to subscribe to :? How do you view the forum, on tablet, mobile or laptop? Perhaps someone can help with how you can find it, but on my iPad it’s top right of my screen.

If I can sort out how to post pics I'll be happy. I had trouble when I tried before. I so need a computer that will just do whatever I ask it do for me.

Back