• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

(bit late) im new hi everyone

Caits

Young Bun
It's probably a bit late for this as i have already made a few posts but still........ hi I'm Caitlin, I have one dutch rabbit called Harvey (after the film with the giant imaginary rabbit).Hello to all of you and your bunnies. :love: :rabbit2:

:lol: Hiya Caitlin (official welcome!) :wave:

Anne (Sunshine) has a bun called Harvey too, have you read her post on why she gave her bun that name? Worth a read if you can find it :wink:

Hi!!!

Hi caits...I have a "harvey" bunny as well...mine is orange & white and a real cutie, he,s 3 yers old & lives in a shed with my other bunns. welcome to the forum from shan & the furry people.

Hi Caitlin and Harvey! I have an agouti dutch called Daisy and she's full of character..a right little madam..very cheeky but lovable!! :D Is Harvey the same as I have heard all dutch are a bit michievious..

Back