• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The best thing about Christmas

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
is when you've had a lovely time with visitors who have since left & you can relax in a clean & tidy house

fmJ3svF.jpg

0h36zBL.jpg

51TDtPp.jpg

3FDPKEs.jpg

on the sixth day of Christmas my boobly gave to me bum nuggets in my coffee

Aww she saved it all up for you :lol: All that time she has had to be on her bestest behaviour and now she is celebrating that the house truly belongs to rabbits once more :lol:

Aww she saved it all up for you :lol: All that time she has had to be on her bestest behaviour and now she is celebrating that the house truly belongs to rabbits once more :lol:

Do you know I was just thinking that. She didn't help with the litter trays on Christmas eve, day or Boxing day. No wonder she was more energetic than usual. Good girl Booby

is when you've had a lovely time with visitors who have since left & you can relax in a clean & tidy house

fmJ3svF.jpg
[/IMG]

0h36zBL.jpg
[/IMG]

51TDtPp.jpg
[/IMG]

3FDPKEs.jpg
[/IMG]

on the sixth day of Christmas my boobly gave to me bum nuggets in my coffee

This is hilarious :lol:

Who needs a clean and tidy house anyway?

I am intrigued by the shelf on the wall in the first pic, what's in the holes?

The buns were in my bedroom whilst I was away.. I came back and Atticus had, had one of his bad poops on my rug... But they never normally have accidents.. So I wasn't expecting it.. And I trod in it [emoji38] all smushed in my fluffy penguin sock.. And in my fluffy rug... [emoji849] And Its all on camera because I had a camera set up so I could watch them whilst I was away [emoji38]

Sent via carrier pigeon

mm- nothing is in the holes, its a seriously heavy piece of oak with some seriously huge bolts - don't want it dropping on bunnies heads.

Loobers - so it doesn't set of Mouseys tilt of course

She is a very talented Booby, I'm very proud

Have they got you on speed dial on their mobile phone? That's quite posh.
Maybe you could post this on the wall near Boobles....
TaZaweQ.png
[/IMG]

I have to say I admire your restraint Boobs. I can’t believe you had to wait three whole days before you could get the house ship shape and up to Boo standards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back