• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hoppy Christmas!

Truffpuff

Mama Doe
Truffle and Luther wanted to take a second to to say Merry Christmas to everybun!

They know it’s early but they suspect they will be far too busy opening all their gifts tomorrow hehe!

They (and I) would like to thank everyone’s support and advice this year, it’s been a difficult year with illnesses and bonding the boys twice but I honestly couldn’t have done it without this groups support.

So to keep it short (for once lol!) thank you all so much, I hope you have a bunderful Christmas and Truffy and Luey said they will be keenly practicing sploofs for the new year!

Love to you all and your hooman and furry families <3
Xxx

8b9675eb7712027cc72999a2d57bd6f6.jpg

8980a57a957832f043fa9a22bd5aeba6.jpg

89276dade2cc383fc2701dab5952a8a5.jpg

2268bf2c5be730ac1c4f0f56e1e68305.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

271f3a7cf0456c4f6cea6bd9ad4a64f8.jpg

And a bunderful Christmas to you and your buns Trufpuff.

Psssst psssst our hoomans don’t know we understand but we’re so excited to be let loose in the hallway for all the new activities and more space tomorrow. Do you see we don’t miss any thing :wink: Just wishing all buns out there a fun day and hoping your hoomans do a good job of spoiling you but if not thump your paw for the attention you deserve on this special day.

271f3a7cf0456c4f6cea6bd9ad4a64f8.jpg

And a bunderful Christmas to you and your buns Trufpuff.

Psssst psssst our hoomans don’t know we understand but we’re so excited to be let loose in the hallway for all the new activities and more space tomorrow. Do you see we don’t miss any thing :wink: Just wishing all buns out there a fun day and hoping your hoomans do a good job of spoiling you but if not thump your paw for the attention you deserve on this special day.

Aww thank you <3

Truffle and Luther have it in good authority their bonding space will be expanded more tomorrow as a treat and granny and grandad are bringing goodies :-D they also wanted to say thank you for the thumping tip hehe! They also wanted to note how cute that photo is! Snuggle buddies <3

Hillian would like to wish you and Truffle and the oober handsome Luther, a merry xmas. Nose bumps from Hillian xx

Hillian would like to wish you and Truffle and the oober handsome Luther, a merry xmas. Nose bumps from Hillian xx

Naww <3
Thank you so much hillian!
Luther is blushing at the compliment especially when he feels a bit tender about his looks right now because he has a sore nose.

Sending lots of nose bumps and binkies back xx

Aww thank you <3

Truffle and Luther have it in good authority their bonding space will be expanded more tomorrow as a treat and granny and grandad are bringing goodies :-D they also wanted to say thank you for the thumping tip hehe! They also wanted to note how cute that photo is! Snuggle buddies <3

Truffle and Luther good work having your hoomans under your paws. We’re still working on it as we only been with mummy and nana 7 days. We have lots of toys but nana says no to treats as we have to go through a pellet change in a few days. We do how ever keep giving sad eyes and grumpy stomps that might wake the nabours so we’re hopfull for a few rose pettles. Before we sleep yaaaawn we would just like to say what magnificent sploofing and beautiful fur you have.

Truffle and Luther good work having your hoomans under your paws. We’re still working on it as we only been with mummy and nana 7 days. We have lots of toys but nana says no to treats as we have to go through a pellet change in a few days. We do how ever keep giving sad eyes and grumpy stomps that might wake the nabours so we’re hopfull for a few rose pettles. Before we sleep yaaaawn we would just like to say what magnificent sploofing and beautiful fur you have.

Aw what lucky hoomans that you adopted them! I hope they know how lucky they are :-D
Oh yes sad eyes and grumpy stomps is a great combo, there’s no way the hoomans can not give in to that hehe!

Why thank you very much! We put a lot of training into our sploofs and try to look after our fluff especially as we seem to moult all the time, but it’s funny watching the hoomans sweeping every day!
Nighty night, we hope you get lovely things tomorrow and have a lovely time with your new hoomans :)

Truffy and Luther - Merry Christmas you handsome little bunnies. Hope you where good this year and have lots of noms from santa paws

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Truffy and Luther - Merry Christmas you handsome little bunnies. Hope you have been good this year and have lots of noms from santa paws

Truffy and Luther - Merry Christmas you handsome little bunnies. Hope you have been good this year and have lots of noms from santa paws

We have been super good :-D well we have been totally spoilt by mummy and daddy’s friends and family so we must have been good hehe!

We enjoyed opening them ourselves!
We hope you are having a bunderful Christmas celebrating with your hoomans :-D

f613aaa8a3824f0f6c62c73950cd38dc.jpg

142901a5ff25be08e5a5c408e8f5435c.jpg

57a7fe3fc8fbe2a807c3a6d025f88981.jpg

Last edited:
We have been super good :-D well we have been totally spoilt by mummy and daddy’s friends and family so we must have been good hehe!

We enjoyed opening them ourselves!
We hope you are having a bunderful Christmas celebrating with your hoomans :-D

f613aaa8a3824f0f6c62c73950cd38dc.jpg

142901a5ff25be08e5a5c408e8f5435c.jpg

57a7fe3fc8fbe2a807c3a6d025f88981.jpg

Such sweet photos! x

Hello again Truffle and Luther . Beauty here this morning as Harliquin is not liking mummy today for opening up the beautiful hallway to us and is being mean to our hoomans stomping her paw all the time for the gifts they gave. I myself took a while to get used to it and with lots of encouragement and lots of noms I made it out and to my surprise there was so many things I hadn’t seen I was so surprised and a little scared but with more encouragement I did a full scout and found no danger so gave mummy kisses befor starting my training for the binky olympics and of course my case of the happy zoomies helped. We have freedom again this morning but again I’m hesitant but will get over it and explore again in a bit I think.

Your hoomans and friendy hoomans spoiled you very well I think and it was nice of them to let you unwrap your presants yourselves I hope you like and enjoy all the things the big red man brought you and you must give every one kisses and nosey rubs to say thank you.

We ate both glad you enjoyed your day and would just like to wish you one last hoppy Christmas.

Beauty

Last edited:
f0a5e67dd0fd22e65be5ba963911dd02.jpg

Harliquin made it no further then here.

8eed2d5d4254908b237dbd5fa1e032ea.jpg

On explorations

5e0ea542a617c0291b8d7a8d1653ad53.jpg

Oooooo what’s in here noms yay

a23e50a182e3dc3dc8e3579431f87c9d.jpg

Exploring what mummy called a diggy box

db282dc472f0d61c25a76838f1e79641.jpg

Being so brave and going all the way to the end.

Back