• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pete and Greyie

k1984

Mama Doe
My two beautiful nethies :love: Incase you didn't know the story...Greyie has such a shockingly bad name ( :oops::lol: ) because I found her running around the neighbourhood as a stray nearly 4 years ago. I nicknamed her 'Greyie' due to her colour. We'd seen her for a few days prior, but struggled to catch her. Then I eventually did. Phoned the RSPCA who didn't have any reports of a rabbit missing, neither did any vets in the area. Told me I could hand her in as an 'abandonment case' or I could leave my number and hold on to her incase an owner came forward. nearly 4 years on....she's still here....since spayed and very much a member of our family :lol: :love: We bonded Pete with her 3 years ago and the two are inseperable :love: I adore them so much :love:

Untitled by Mrs M, on Flickr

My two beautiful nethies :love: Incase you didn't know the story...Greyie has such a shockingly bad name ( :oops::lol: ) because I found her running around the neighbourhood as a stray nearly 4 years ago. I nicknamed her 'Greyie' due to her colour. We'd seen her for a few days prior, but struggled to catch her. Then I eventually did. Phoned the RSPCA who didn't have any reports of a rabbit missing, neither did any vets in the area. Told me I could hand her in as an 'abandonment case' or I could leave my number and hold on to her incase an owner came forward. nearly 4 years on....she's still here....since spayed and very much a member of our family :lol: :love: We bonded Pete with her 3 years ago and the two are inseperable :love: I adore them so much :love:

Untitled by Mrs M, on Flickr

Ahem ... You didn't put a *cuteness* warning on your thread? :lol:

I think Nethies always need one because they are so splendidly wonderful :love:

Back