• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dylan's Christmas gift for me!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
I adopted Dylan from Windwhistle Warren in early 2017, he was 7 years old and had never been successfully bonded as both Alice (WW) and I agree in the fact that we think he may be slightly autistic as he just does not 'read' other bunnies behaviour correctly.

Well it's now December 2018 and for the first time ever this week, he has allowed me to pick him up without any kerfuffle! Three times now it's happened and this afternoon he sat on my bed with me and we watched a film together.....magical moment or what!!!

One very contented me and I think Dylan is too!! :love::love::love:

I don't know how to put photos on sadly. I never post any since Photobucket stopped working:(

Awesome about Dylan. I think I have only touched him once or twice and never dared to try to pick him up. He is such a gorgeous little boy, watching a film together must have been magical :love:

How do you put photos on here now please?
Make an imgur account, upload your image to imgur.

Once it's showing on the site right click the image and select "copy image address"

Then come to RU and in the reply section there's a button with an image on it, click it, a box will pop up, paste your link into the box, click okay, then post - it will appear :)

Sent via carrier pigeon

How lovely :love: For photos, I like Flickr. Make an account and upload photos from your computer or phone, then you just copy and paste the link onto here. :)

That is a lovely moment to have, I can't wait to see photos :love: I picked Cookie up the other day for a health check and she was scared of me for a good few days after, scarpering into her house when I came near to her :( I'm forgiven now though!

It must feel wonderfull to be able to be close to him. One of the best Christmas presants :)
Harliquin and Beauty have just started sniffing my hands when I’m cleaning out the hutch and I have a huge smile each time they do it

Back