• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from Beryl and the Barc bunnies

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
7bf6a805e84f0d810d3c61b51675e991.jpg

Hello ,
Sorry I don't get on much anymore but I do pop in from time to time .

For those who know me my Big Beryl is still with us although she is an old lady now . She would like to send Christmas wishes from all at the Barc bunny warren .

Hope Santa brings lots of fantastic good homes for all the bunnies in rescue and I hope there's an angel watching out for the ones still out there needing help .

Love Angie and Beryl xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas from us all to you, Beryl and all the BARC bunnies :love: xx

Beryl !! :love: :D :love:

I hope that you and your family will have a good Christmas Angie. I also hope that all the BARC Bunnies will remain fit and well and enable you to have a sort of break. Although in Rescue taking a break probably never really happens does it.

No idea how you have kept doing all you do over the years Angie. I am sure I'd be either locked up in the nut house (again :lol:) or locked up in prison on a Murder charge by now. Coping with the Bunnies would not be my problem. Coping with the sort of people often encountered when working in Animal Rescue is an entirely different matter. And you know how famous I am for my 'people skills'.......... :oops: :lol:

Please give dear Beryl a nose rub from me, if she will agree to receiving one !

Sending a massive Happy Christmas to Beryl and Angie :love: Also best wishes for the New Year :love:

Merry Christmas Beryl and Angie. I hope Christmas goes smoothly for all the rabbits and you get a little bit of time to spend with them.

Back