• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hillian - December 2018

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
It's been a while since I posted any photos of 'Hillian' - so here are a couple of the loved up duo from last night. It's been about 9 months now since they bonded and they seem pretty comfortable with each other now. It'll be their first xmas together....
3XMnmdf.jpg
[/IMG]

spM2YwV.jpg
[/IMG]

Oww they make my heart melt. Lillian is so like my Maple, they must be sisters. Floofy and melty

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oww they make my heart melt. Lillian is so like my Maple, they must be sisters. Floofy and melty

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Ha - you wouldn't say that if you tried to get near Lillian. She's not the one for cuddles- which is such a shame. She has such a deep rooted anxiety about hoomans despite all our love and care with her.

It's been a while since I posted any photos of 'Hillian' - so here are a couple of the loved up duo from last night. It's been about 9 months now since they bonded and they seem pretty comfortable with each other now. It'll be their first xmas together....
3XMnmdf.jpg
[/IMG]

spM2YwV.jpg
[/IMG]

Beautiful:love:

Lillian looks like she might be glued to the floor!

Back