• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cuteness inside - also image heavy

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
going through my old facebook and finding these gems :love:

Luna really, really loves soft beds & things, I brought her a dog bed and it was the best day ever for her. well worth the money
BpW3MZ2m.jpg
fjI0X1Pm.jpg

Luna being a model and a princess, as always.
K72ZIOem.jpg

and well, me putting things on her back. shortly after this Snoopy took it off of her :lol:
T3KyS8Tm.jpg

attention begging even though I was vacuuming the room..
WytVIokm.jpg

this was back in october 2017, my beautiful little dwarf hamster daffodil. who we were never certain if she was male or female :oops:
tSMbD1fm.jpg

this was Brownie, a lovely syrian hamster who had three different shades of brown, hence the name. when I first brought her home she struck me of a double chocolate chip brownie with the three different browns, with whipped cream on top :lol:
OZJMQN1m.jpg

a very unhappy kitty at the vets a few years ago, looks like butter wouldn't melt. or he wants to murder everybody
zBvAdH9m.jpg

the gerbils hammock before they totally ruined it, little morons. they loved it yet they couldn't hold themselves back
acUVErCm.jpg

Back