• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

me & ollie ...

ollie

Warren Scout
Ello there, just passin through some sites and found this one !! Its exactly the same layout as another forum I visit for my other love horse! I'm addicted to that one and this one looks promising too!!

Lets introduce me... My names Jo, I'm 17 (18 in Jan *woohoo*) I live in Wirral, Nth West Eng. I like riding horses (I'v got 2 of my own), shopping and Ollie !!

Ollie is my rabbit, officially its 'Oliver Twist' but as the vet kindly informed me yesterday, he, is a SHE!! - cant ya tell I'm new to this!! :oops:
Let me tell you how I came about Ollie (literally)...
I'd just got off the bus to go to the stables (my mum and dad had gone on holiday for a week that day) and there was an older woman with a dog stood over a box, the woman turned to me and announced in her best actin voice 'I think theres an animal... in the box *profoundly pointing*
thought, as you would... 'yeh right love', to which I opened the box anyway and sitting all curled up in the corner with a bitta hay as company was OLLIE - named Oliver as he was an Orphan too, like the boy! Well since then he (sorry, SHE - still cant get used to it) has blossomed heaps and bounds, I recon she was roughly 12 wks old at the time and is now a stunning 5 month old bundle of fluff - she looks as though she is a Lion Head X Angora - loadsa fluff! and a beautiful siver colour!

Hello and welcome to RU :wave:

Ollie sound delicious! Believe me, you're not the only one with a bun who has a gender crisis, you'll see plenty more :roll: :lol:

I'm scared of horses although I think they're beautiful, one picked me up by the shoulder and I never quite got over the fright. Adele and Lany will LOVE you :wink:

Hello Jo and Ollie - welcome :wave:

Now, Lynda forgot to mention how much we love photos (which she normally remembers every time) - the horse memory must have threw her a bit :wink:

Lynn said:
Now, Lynda forgot to mention how much we love photos (which she normally remembers every time) - the horse memory must have threw her a bit :wink:

:roll: guess it did, how strange :shock: Horses always throw me :lol:

Poor little mite - do you reckon the woman knew there was a rabbit in the box and was just trying to find someone that looked friendly to take it as she didn't want it any more?

Or do you think she genuinely "found" her?

Caz

thanks for the walm welcome peeps!
It was definatly the woman who left Ollie, her body language explained it all she coulnt get away quick enough and as soon as I show you some pics I'll show you just how adorable she is! A true darling! Thanks again! x x

I love stories that have happy endings and Ollie is lucky to have found you. Now where's those pics :?:

Awwwww - Hiya and Welcome Jo and Ollie

Wot a bostin story - and great to hear your bunster is now coming on well - - sounds like he (sorry she :lol: ) landed on all paws when you found her! - you know you may now need to call her Olivia instead then Gal!

Yep I'm like Adele - one of the mad horsey folks on the Forum too - although anything furry with sad big eyes and a tail tends to grab me really.

I've been learning to ride (yep and still learning) for around 5 years now and I still get a touch of the "Yikessss - what am I doin" kinda thing but I love it. I try and ride twice a week at Redditch which isn't far from me - Did have my own for a while but that didn't work out - my fault I'm afraid - just wasn't experienced enough at the time - but you live and learn and I'm now well and truely back in the saddle (well most of the time - thats when I'm not falling out of it :lol: :lol: )

Hope you really enjoy the Forum Fun.

Over and Out

Hi :waver:

Hope you enjoy it here.

Aww that's such a sweet story. Ollie sounds so precious.

Back