• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frosty misinterpreted the term ‘Loafing’ U/D managed to get a photo!

Zoobec

Staff member
I saw him on bunnycam sitting in his loaf tin hay trough eating his hay :lol:

Last edited:
I managed to get a photo of him on bunnycam :lol: I think we need a bigger tray :lol:
rr4BJS5.jpg

Frostith lad you are spewing over the sides there! I'm so glad your feeling better xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Frostith lad you are spewing over the sides there! I'm so glad your feeling better xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

:lol: yes, a definite muffin top :lol: I am going to be reviewing hay serving methods again shortly :thumb:

That's so cute :love: If you get a bigger tray, he may mistake it for a litter tray.........

Yes, that’s true! I think I might as well tip the hay on the floor, because I’ve watched him on bunny cam tipping most of it out :lol:

I managed to get a photo of him on bunnycam :lol: I think we need a bigger tray :lol:
rr4BJS5.jpg

I'm afraid you've overproofed your bunloaf. Please check to be sure he doesn't have a soggy bottom. ;)

What an adorable photo...not hard to believe with such a handsome subject. :love:

Back