• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm a new girl.

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Hi Everyone,

I stumble across this site a couple of days ago and I love it. So I thought I would introduce myself and get to know everyone. My name is Tree short for Teressa, I've a year old dwarf lop called Beatrix who I love dearly and I am having new one in a couple of weeks (can't wait). I have two guinea pigs called Bert and Ernie, and two Cockatiels called Suzanna and Dominic.
It's great to find a forum that is dedicated to rabbits.

TTFN
:)

Hiya Tree, welcome to RU!

HAve you any pics of your furries? You just know you're gonna get pestered for them :wink: :lol:

Thanks Lynda,

I have but I don't know how to get them on here, I might have to bring them into work and harass the IT man to do it for me.

Well if I tried God knows what they would end up like, considering I work for a IT company I'm rubbish, I'm about as mush use as a chocolate teapot.

:D

Hi all again,

Thank you for the warm welcome, I love this site and I will be getting my pictures on here soon.

I can not get over how there can be so many unwanted bunnies. They are such gorgeous and loving pets. I can see me ending up with more than two.

Back