• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Santa and Jingles need a new home for xmas

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Santa and Jingles did not have the best start in life. Their owner was a collector of animals and did not look after them properly. When they were found by the RSPCA they were siting on inches of their own muck and had a bad case of Mange mites. Their exact age is unknown but I would estimate it to be around 6 months. They are a lovely pair of boys and they would like a new home before xmas. Here are some before and after pics.

Before
pig5.jpg

very underweight !!!
pig6.jpg

pig2.jpg

pig4.jpg

pig3.jpg

After treatment and ready for their new home.
santaandjingles.jpg

Poor boys :( . I hope the RSPCA did something about their previous owners.
They look so well now. They certainly landed on their paws with you :D .

Towsbuns said:
Great news - in time for Christmas too!! The second pic looks like a grown up Ozzie.....

Thats because they are probably related. These two boys came in with ozzie and the others :?

Cheryl

Yay! I'm always sooo happy when animals get rehomed!

I have to admit that I had to do a double-take when I saw the photos. I've not been on this forum long, and thought...that's a funny looking rabbit...till I scrolled down...duh...guinea pigs!!

I wanted to rehome guinea pigs as well as rabbits...sadly I'm heavily allergic to them. To the point where I can't treat them at work...:(

Back