• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cardboard bun castle!

My buns were 2.2kg and it was good for them , I would say a bun even up to 3kg it would be ok. I used to change the onside around regularly to make it more interesting.

I know it was a different one that everyones buns liked, but I saw this a min ago when I was ordering some bits, I've ordered one to see what it's like :)

https://www.hoptoforage.co.uk/product-page/cardboard-pet-castle-limited-availability

Thought I'd share incase anyone is interested :D

Sent via carrier pigeon

I've ordered one of these for our two, Bugsy and Tallulah are Nethies so it should be easy for them to move around in. They love the forage cube from this supplier too, they love throwing it around.

Thanks for this- it looks great, although I don’t think my partner will be best pleased with a castle in the living room! He didn’t like the one I got a year ago!

Can you recommend anything else from their site, forage wise?

Thanks x x

Thanks for this- it looks great, although I don’t think my partner will be best pleased with a castle in the living room! He didn’t like the one I got a year ago!

Can you recommend anything else from their site, forage wise?

Thanks x x
It's all fab - I've tried some of the bagged forage, the forage boxes all three and the cube was a big hit, and the bags with forage in too, oh and the micro bales with forage on top - really love them for forage stuff :D

Sent via carrier pigeon

It's all fab - I've tried some of the bagged forage, the forage boxes all three and the cube was a big hit, and the bags with forage in too, oh and the micro bales with forage on top - really love them for forage stuff :D

Sent via carrier pigeon

Haha thanks, looks like this month’s wages will be going on my little one!

Well 3 are around 3kg mark then I have the absolute unit who is 4kg [emoji849][emoji38]

Sent via carrier pigeon

Oh, I think Lillian can match your 'unit' and possibly raise you a few. Our vet thinks Lillian has too much junk in her trunk! Henry knows better than to cross the Lillian. :lol:

Oh, I think Lillian can match your 'unit' and possibly raise you a few. Our vet thinks Lillian has too much junk in her trunk! Henry knows better than to cross the Lillian. [emoji38]
How dare you, Lillians a model

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

How dare you, Lillians a model

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oh - I agree with you. She is a well built lady but when you start from a status of 'malnourished and starved' and then present her with all the free access she (and all rabbits) deserve, she can go a bit ott. I think she's a comfortable size but our vet would like to see he below 3k instead of the 3.5 she currently tops at.

Bungee and I are awaiting delivery of the Hop to Forage castle that I ordered for her last week. It's been despatched. We were gutted to hear the other company was no longer trading, as Bungee has had about six of these castles and absolutely loves them. Thank goodness Hop to Forage are now doing them!

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

What size are ur buns ??

Love this castle.

Thanks for the link. Not a bunny parent yet but getting ready to welcome Harliquen and Beauty into our home in 7 days and counting 😁 There was so many things I want to get including the castle that I may have to start rearranging more furniture lol.

Back