• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits With Sploofability Association

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Is proud to announce the SPLOOF FACTOR!

Enter your bunnys best sploof for a chance to win a Sploofability hamper! All paw picked by Maple Syrup and Dennis Hoppington.

The closing date is the Monday 10th of December 8.00pm.

Each picture will be evaluated privately with a score of 0-10 by the SPLOOF FACTOR panel. In the event of a tie we will have to go to a Sploof off with a second entry

Meet your panel of Sploofability Judges:
Dennis Hoppington & Maple Syrup
Hillian
Joewee, Booble-doo and Mouseypie
Dilly and Cuthy

Backhanders and favouritism most welcome.

Extra points will be considered for:
Perky rumps
Accessories
Christmas theme
Elevated sploofing
Straight legs
Synchronised sploofs
Y Sploofs

Please post Sploofs for assessment in this thread. See below for examples of top sploofs. Judges remember no scoring here, you can leave general comments but the score must be PMed

In memory of Toby. Thank you to everyone who loved him and to everyone who has been there for me this year. Sploof always

be0423e039d420a0dd328dff12ba5f91.jpg
1cbf1cb764dc72fc62aaf577e0af33cd.jpg
97ce6687fcfe1f9d8f480177c9a57ad6.jpg
b7a20c32730e282fa676f8cc57f12aee.jpg
dc239441a8fb8aea6d6910228d05c144.jpg
b8ec1ace4c8d9b17c35082aa25aeccc5.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

This is going to be a brilliant thread, and a fitting tribute to the king of sploofing himself ! I'm only sorry that my Treacle is not a sploofer, but she loves to look at everyone's attempts :)

J B & M are looking forward to a good round of judging ! They are honoured to continue the good works & ensure the upholding of plantinum class sploofing in the sploof meisters memory. Can they judge when they are all submitted? Whats the closing date?

J B & M are looking forward to a good round of judging ! They are honoured to continue the good works & ensure the upholding of plantinum class sploofing in the sploof meisters memory. Can they judge when they are all submitted? Whats the closing date?
10th of December 8.00pm. Yes, let's judge all the entries at once Booble-doo

This is such a fitting tribute to the one and only Toby - the rabbit who set the bar for others to follow. And whilst Lillian will never be in the same league as Toby, she has declared her desire to perform and submit as good a sploof as she can in the next few days. Henry will be in support and both submit their availability for judging the submissions.

This is such a fitting tribute to the one and only Toby - the rabbit who set the bar for others to follow. And whilst Lillian will never be in the same league as Toby, she has declared her desire to perform and submit as good a sploof as she can in the next few days. Henry will be in support and both submit their availability for judging the submissions.
Hillian, you are on the panel! Judges cannot submit Sploofs unfortunately

excellent. I shall get some gin in. We should all try to be available for discussion that evening.
I feel a conference call is in order. Not too much gin as you wouldn't want a banana feetsie to slip through the net when scoring

Hillian, you are on the panel! Judges cannot submit Sploofs unfortunately

Thank you for this, Loobers. Lillian wishes to add that her submitted sploof was purely for xmas appreciation only and not as a submission for the comp. Lillian is aware she hasn't submitted a sploof recently as she has been getting far too much attention from Henry and she has decided in return to show some attention to Henry. She appologises for this distraction and she will be back to focussed sploofing in the next few days.

My two must've heard about this as they were in full sploof yesterday! Excuse Teddy, his is a disabled sploof but he tried his best!
2f2100db064ca195a10c96d6a147d83a.jpg
83bc35f7e2c28425d9aed9bea6d290a6.jpg

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

My two must've heard about this as they were in full sploof yesterday! Excuse Teddy, his is a disabled sploof but he tried his best!
2f2100db064ca195a10c96d6a147d83a.jpg
83bc35f7e2c28425d9aed9bea6d290a6.jpg

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
Thank you for your entry. We already have one of the judges swooning in my inbox. Good luck everybun! Xx

What a lovely idea and tribute! This is going to be so cute :-D

Of course Truffle wanted to submit an entry, he can’t resist a chance to show off! He is looking forward to seeing the competition including his “brother” Luther as they always compete in cuteness!

So here is Truffles, he calls it Torpedo sploof;

47381dd17994ad6303601a1c1b6d784c.jpg

And he is making me share his favourite photo which happens also to be a sploof, The after dinner sploof.... :-D

825e937b1c2a418326a51c1b9636cd61.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luther would also like to put his best sploof forward too, I do admire his tush! Haha!

baec5364fc4cc4c076633e8d648a7733.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back