• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello i'm new.

justjenny

New Kit
:D
Hello,
I do not have a rabbt. I plan in the future to rehome 2 bunnies, after we build an extension on the house. I have visited a couple of rescue places and make donations for cuddles.

Is there anyone in Hungerford area in Berkshire who has a bunny who needs extra cuddles for free.

Everyone's bunny's look so cute.

Hiya Jenny and welcome :D

You're welcome to come and hug my rescue bunnies for free.....................but you'll need to come to Scotland to do it, so it's not that free :roll: :lol:

Hi Jenny,
I dont have my bunny yet either..i am rescuing one from Lynda at CARROT..... :shock: Not that they need rescuing from Lynda....oh you know what i mean :lol: Welcome anyway :roll:

Howdie Jenny

Shame your so far you could come and have a snuggle with Buffs and Cagney - and there also Zac not pictured here but he'd be more likely to lick you to death :lol: :lol:

Back