• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dig Box

Ross

Warren Scout
Hey guys marnie loves to try and dig through the living room floor :lol:

so I was thinking I might get a cat litter tray and some cheap printer paper, shread the paper and nice quick dig box for her!
would bog basic Tesco value printer paper be okay for her? im guessing shes eat some haha

any other ideas for a little digging tray I could make for her? :)

Hey guys marnie loves to try and dig through the living room floor [emoji38]

so I was thinking I might get a cat litter tray and some cheap printer paper, shread the paper and nice quick dig box for her!
would bog basic Tesco value printer paper be okay for her? im guessing shes eat some haha

any other ideas for a little digging tray I could make for her? :)
We've just put some top soil in a storage box for my buns. They are still getting used to it but they love it.

Mine are outdoor buns but I used a plastic dog bed (unfortunately by design it has holes in the bottom so I had to line it) filled with either sifted earth or childs play sand. Unfortunately my first rabbit was the only one who had an obsession with rolling in things, the rest could take it or leave it.

Back