• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone got a hammock for your bun? would they chew on the nylon?

I’m thinking they might chew it. Could you show us any link or photos of it? There was a hammock under my bunny’s towers, which are boxes on legs designed for a cat, covered in fleece fabric. The hammock is fleece with rope either side, but the rope was chewed through after a day or two!

I think it’s highly likely to get chewed, unless your bunny is one that leaves things like that alone. Frosty chewed through one of the ropes on his, but then left it alone. But he’s never used it [emoji38]
I feel like because it's not stable most buns wouldn't like it also they seem to like to be sure where they put their feet ime

Sent via carrier pigeon

I agree, buns like solid ground, I am not convinced they'd even attempt it unless there was a big pile of grass in there or something.

I feel like because it's not stable most buns wouldn't like it also they seem to like to be sure where they put their feet ime

Sent via carrier pigeon

Yes, Frosty just uses his as a launch pad :lol:

no, at my facebook group, Bunny Nose Rub, we have photos of bunnies enjoying their time on a hammock

I wonder if there is hammock w/ natural material that the can chew on just in case

Back