• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from me and the gang

Hels

New Kit
Hi there
My name is Helen and I am owned by a dwarf x french lop called Humprey (also known as Humphrey Burger and the Burger Bun! - question, does anyone else call their buns something completely different from their given name?!!) I also have a syrian hamster called Alf (also known as Mr popodopalis!!). I am a new bunny owner and am loving it, he is so funny and has given me hours of fun so far. I am looking forward to meeting you all and sharing stories.

Cheers
Helen, Humph and Alf (oh and Dan the other resident human in our lives, also known as husband!)

Oh one more thing, also planning/ hoping to adopt a rescue bun as a girlfriend for Humph soon.

Hi again
Looking at the link Lynda indicated I am relieved I am not alone and my bunny is not the only one with an owner inflicted identity crisis!!

Humphrey is just over 5 months old, so technically I guess still a baby, although he became a teenager there for a while but luckily he went for a - ahem- little operation and although slightly lighter he is now a nicer bun and getting nicer all the time.
He is a house rabbit and he rules our living room!
I will try and post a picture soon if I can figure out how.

X H & H

Hi Helen, Humprey and Alf.

Where in Herts are you!! if you dont mind me asking.

:bunny:

Hello
Thanks for making us feel so welcome! In answer to Becks I live in Hatfield in Herts.

I am looking forward to being part of the bunny community!

Cheers
H

Back