• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't u just love em!

mrsmag

New Kit
After the last week of AWFUL weather in Yorkshire, and spending 2 hours yesterday cleaning my 2 pairs of bonded bunnies in the wet and cold, I decided that we needed an indoor set up in our cold but sheltered utility room. I purchased new cosy beds, little hideaways etc and have set it all up beautifully for my bunnies. WELL - the boys have settled - in their litter tray and are totally ignoring their lovely cosy bed - the girls who have NEVER taken to litter training have welcomed their cosy bed as, you've guessed it- a litter tray. I GIVE UP!

After the last week of AWFUL weather in Yorkshire, and spending 2 hours yesterday cleaning my 2 pairs of bonded bunnies in the wet and cold, I decided that we needed an indoor set up in our cold but sheltered utility room. I purchased new cosy beds, little hideaways etc and have set it all up beautifully for my bunnies. WELL - the boys have settled - in their litter tray and are totally ignoring their lovely cosy bed - the girls who have NEVER taken to litter training have welcomed their cosy bed as, you've guessed it- a litter tray. I GIVE UP!
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Typical isn't it [emoji38]

Sent via carrier pigeon

Yay to indoor bunnies :love: I’m afraid a lot of my bunnies have used nice soft beds as a place to wee!

Back