• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Sabrina

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
We lost our eldest cat a little while ago and my mam missed having a girl around... And then this little girl needed a home so she came to us yesterday :love:

46508938_10156716807250502_5655436055734648832_n.jpg

She's gorgeous, but my cat is currently terrified of her even though she's not even half his size :roll: Here he is trying to figure out what she is.
46492161_10156719834675502_4718938812166701056_n.jpg

The three cat's aren't quite happy with each other yet but she's settled in really well in general and they're slowly getting used to each other!

She is adorable:love: I’m sorry you lost your eldest cat :cry:

I hope the cats learn to get along well together, that picture of the 2 of them is priceless:lol:

Oh, what a beauty! :love:

I'm sorry to hear you lost your other cat. :( It just seems like we never get enough time with them. :cry:

Loving the last photo. Mister Stealth Photo-Bomber in the background there! :lol:

She is beautiful. No matter how many pets we have, when we lose one there is a huge gaping gap. Hope she manages to help fill that gap. I love black cats! :love:

What a beauty - those eyes! :love: Photos like the first especially make me question why people say black pets are hard to photograph. Utter tosh. And now I miss black hauspanther Brannigan. He's fine; he just moved out with my brother. :) Zara's just a mad black fluffball though.

It looks like Sabrina's made herself at home, even if Buggly isn't so sure. :lol:

Sorry for your recent loss; it always hurts.

Back