• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

looking for a friend for Sugar

haffyj

Mama Doe
I'm looking for a friend for sugar (its my birthday soon so i thought i would treat myself and Sugar and give a Rabbit a new home)

If anybody knows of rabbit needing a new home hopefully not to far from me ( I Live in Waltham Abbey just outside london) I would be most grateful

Look on #Rabbit rehome...lots of buns on there and if not very near you i'm sure a bunny run could be arranged! :D

I don't know if you are interested but there is a house rabbit for sale on ebay, a dwarf lop in London somewhere. I have registered a complaint to ebay, as I am sure live animals are a prohibited sale, ebay have yet to contact me. Anyway it is 18 months old under Pet Supplies, rabbits.

Alice

How about Cliff, he's a small six month old castrated male.

rabbit_1438.jpg

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=1438

He's in foster care in London. Anna, his foster carer will be able to tell you more and might be able to help with transport if he's the right bun for you.

Tam

Cliff is gorgeous, I guess he's grooming himself but it looks like he's praying... quite appropriate really, given the name..........

Yeah Good news :) My partners uncle knows someone who is moving away and she cant take her bunnies with her she has managed to find homes for all of them but one!! a young grey female called misty she is lovely!! hopefully should be taking her home soon and then we can start the bonding process, does any one have any tips for this?
They both have their own hutches but i'm having a bigger one built early next year so hopefully by then they should be bonded and can be together then

Back