• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gorgeous blue bunny in desperate need of a home!

The Fonz

Warren Scout
Hi all!!

I hope you're all well! I just have to tell you about this gorgeous bunny that's been at the H.A.R.A. Sanctuary (www.harasanctuary.org) for almost 2 years now!! Her name is Cadbury, and I'm not sure what breed she is, but she's quite big. She hasn't been spayed and she doesn't really like being handled or stoked, but I've noticed she's definitely become a lot more confident around people since I've been visiting the sanctuary. I went up to her pen today and she came straight up to me and had a good sniff and a look around! She's gorgeous and if I had the room I'd bring her home straight away, but I just don't :( I was just wondering if any of you guys might be interested? She would need an experienced home, and you guys are certainly experienced! Here's a picture of her, but if you want more info just go to the website and click on Small Animals for Rehoming! :D

Take care & Blessed Be,

XxXxX Emma XxXxX

Cadbury.jpg

Ah, so that is what my new little Nethy's colour is called :) It was a toss up between calling her Bluebell or Daisy.

Daisy she is. Such a pretty little flower. Beauty, as was. To live with ickle Thistle.

No, she still hasn't found a home :cry: She's such a gorgeous and loveable bunn, but she's way too big to come home and live with me and Fonzie! The sanctuary she's in might be under investigation very soon, so I don't know what will happen to her :( They've got some more bunns in there now aswell

The Fonz said:
No, she still hasn't found a home :cry: She's such a gorgeous and loveable bunn, but she's way too big to come home and live with me and Fonzie! The sanctuary she's in might be under investigation very soon, so I don't know what will happen to her :( They've got some more bunns in there now aswell

Can I ask why the sanctuary might be under investigation :?:

she could have a home with me no problem if she can be got to manchester

she looks like a british giant to me
Elaine

Sorry for the delayed response! The sanctuary might be under investigation because of the way it's being run. All the bunns are in a hexagon shaped pen that's being shared with pigeons, and none of them have been vaccinated. It's not just the rabbits, there's a lot going on there that shouldn't be!

she could have a home with me no problem if she can be got to manchester

That would be wonderful! If we could just get her to Manchester, that would be perfect!!!! :D

Take care & Blessed Be!!

XxXxX Emma XxXxX

h.a.r.a

Hi
i really hope you can get a home for the bun. i live quite close to h.a.r.a and am really sad to hear that they might be investigated. There aren't enough rescues in that area as it is!!! please keep us updated! if the worst comes to the worst and the bunnies need help let us know!!

Back