• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dennis is upset

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Because an RU member said he looks like Ken Dodd and now he's asked me to cut him a trendy hair do. I said I'm not good at hair do's and that i can only offer a bowler hair cut using a ramekin.

Please can you reassure Dennis he does not look like Ken Dodd. He doesn't leave the warren without a hat on so it's really knocked his confidence

b7b4ee68cc6d0263b6f01d15efb1eb28.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't know what to say so I asked OH who said he kinda does :lol:

of course he doesn't actually, cos Dennis is beautiful, suave & stylish, unlike Ken. Don't let him hide away, everytime I see Dennis he lights up my day. Mouseypie likes to admire him too - she knows hes taken now but has fond memories of when Joey, Toby & Boo had their lads holiday
anyhoo...
ssssshhhhhh, you'll get the boobbly banned. She's not an RU member, she just hacks my account.

I understand that OH is the independent judicator of all rabbity discussions however I cannot help but feel he has a biased agender

I stumbled across Dennis's eBay account and he's ordered some wigs :(

I think zoobec said somewhere you can do opinion polls. I would really like this debated.

Does Dennis Hoppington look like Ken Dodd?

Absolutely not! Dennis looks like Bond era Sean Connery. Shaken not stirred.

Dennis, just ignore J&B’s OH. He’s just throwing you some shade because he knows he’ll never look as good in a tux as you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think zoobec said somewhere you can do opinion polls. I would really like this debated.

Does Dennis Hoppington look like Ken Dodd?

Click on thread tools at the top & chose add poll

Can Boobly play?

Lillian here - and I'm upset that hunky Dennis is upset. Dennis has the aura oand poise of a greek god, with smouldering good lokks, deep, soulful eyes that melt the icerbergs in antartica and great fur lines. His paws have the cutest white sox and Maple is so lucky to have a catch like Dennis. There's no way he's got any Doddy in him. Connery yes, Doddy no.

Dennis, I just showed your photo to Treacle, she's swooned ! She wouldn't do that to a picture of Doddy, probably run away screaming :lol:

He looks like a non-tilt version of my Teddy so I definitely disagree that he looks like Ken Dodd! He's beautiful!

Put those wigs away Dennis. To quote the great RuPaul, if you can’t love yourself then how in the hell are you gonna love someone else?

Now sissy that walk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dennis says thank you. He's going to imbrace his inner dodness. And if you don't like it don't look!
a680357276b4b09eff7cee569df62e81.jpg

Last edited:
How do you know Dennis likes to dress up in Maples clothes? That's top secret

Back