• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies' Smell

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
I love how bunnies smell :love:

I smell Bumble bunny and I think she smells so fresh and lovely and clean like she's just had a bath :love:

I love burying my snozzle in bunny fur too. It does smell wonderful. My bunnies all smell subtly different

Oh yes there is nothing as delicious as bunny smell. I quite often find my OH has his nose snuzzled in bunny fur. They do smell different though.

Both smell clean and fresh, but Archie is a stronger sweet meadow smell. It's very scrumptious....

I love burying my snozzle in bunny fur too. It does smell wonderful. My bunnies all smell subtly different

Yes, me too :love: I love to do it with Charlie goat, Pickle and Lola too but they aren’t so keen on the idea! when I had my pony I used to smell his nose and kiss him :love:

Bunnies smell to me like really good hay (not identical, but that same sort of smell): I don't smaell them too hard because they make me sneeze, but someimes they're snuggled up in the hutch's tiny area and when i open it it smells of bunny :)

I suppose what you feed them makes a difference! :lol: Really good hay = really nice-smelling bunnies :D

Yes, me too :). Especially my little Nethie cos he's so tiny and cute, I love squishing him and smelling him :lol: x

Yes! I miss that. Bunnies' heads smell so lovely, and piggies don't. I wonder why that is.

Yesssss also Gus, male syrian hamster, smelling his fur calms me down.... [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent via carrier pigeon

Oh I miss my buns little smell so much :( I used to lift my Oliver all the time to have a good sniff of his wee head - he must have thought me mad and Code often got sniffed too at floor level as he did not like to be lifted . I thought they smelled of new carpet !

Well, Billy smells a bit like his scent glands need cleaned, and that is not such a lovely smell :lol:

I do like sniffing Poppy and giving her little kisses sometimes :oops:

Back