• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi Everyone

Bino Wabbit

Alpha Buck
Hello peeps

My name is Sarah and i have finally registered on here!!!
I have 3 bunnies!!
Bino(Netherland Dwarf) who lives with his lady Dottie (Dwarf Lop), She was matched up through Cottontails....i'ts true love.......
Also just taken on a lionheadX called Billie, she is only 5 months old and she will be looking for a friend once i have had her speyed.
I have taken photos but can't quite work out how to put them on here yet!

I have been looking at this forum for a while now and it's brilliant.

Sarah

Hi Sarah and bunnies

I hovered for a while before joining as well, everyones very friendly on here as you will discover, although you will get pester for photos so keep practicing :lol: :lol:

Denny said:
Hi Sarah and bunnies

I hovered for a while before joining as well, everyones very friendly on here as you will discover, although you will get pester for photos so keep practicing :lol: :lol:

I was a bit nervous, i don't know why!! :lol:

Hi Sarah! :wave:
Glad you felt you could join us. This forum is a wealth of information! I've kept buns on and off for years and still manage to learn new things on my visits here :)
I can't wait to see your rabbits!

Back