• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grooming

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Well, it's only taken a year but Lillian has now begun to reciprocate grooming priviledges to Henry. I happend to catch the cheeky pair getting 'stuck into each other' this morning. Not the greatest photo but you get the idea. And then a few hours later, I caught them at it again in the garage. I must get some video footage and show you all.
Meanwhile, cast your peepers on these two

g5isJYb.jpg
[/IMG]

Aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww Lillian what you doing girlfriend? Queens should only be served. Don't let Dennis see this otherwise he will expect Maple to step up to the licky plate.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Well, it's only taken a year but Lillian has now begun to reciprocate grooming priviledges to Henry. I happend to catch the cheeky pair getting 'stuck into each other' this morning. Not the greatest photo but you get the idea. And then a few hours later, I caught them at it again in the garage. I must get some video footage and show you all.
Meanwhile, cast your peepers on these two

g5isJYb.jpg
[/IMG]

Beautiful :love:

Can't see the mistletoe?

Yeah, I reckon I need to get them their own room! And yes,Lillian does have podgy paws- probably to move the 3.5k of funky fur around.
But seriously it's quite a huge step forward for Lillian in the relationship because she has not been trusting of the situation. Given what she probably went through, it's hardly a surprise and we expect our furry companions to just nuzzle up and get on with things when actually they can very well suffer the same mental trauma we do. The fact Lillian relies on Henry for that emotional part of her life is a good thing. Although she is distant from us, she needs that companionship which Henry brings. She feels safe with him and to me, that's a big reward for bringing 2 individual souls together.
I wish I had a camera earlier - Henry stuck his whole head in the cranberry bag and stuffed as many as he could before I could convince him to take his head out. If Lillian finds out there'll be trouble. Glad you all enjoyed the photo.

Back