• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aoife- Weekly Weight Check and Pedicure

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Gulp............. She's a big girlie now !

VzsQ8RF.jpg

0YJKeu6.jpg

IJdFUEg.jpg

Recovering from the unwelcome interruption to her Sunday

1jq3M8i.jpg

Hello Aoife :wave::wave::wave: Tui here :)

Well I was taken to the vets this morning with my man Tethra. We had to have a lady, who I think I have met before, give us an injection :shock:

But...........guess what she said :shock:

She said I have a tummy :shock:

Hasn't everyone got one of these?

Then I was put on some scales and I weigh 4.40 kgs :)

The lady said I'm not allowed to get much heavier :shock:

Well we'll see about that, because I think that means I might not have access to so much yummy food and I'm certainly not keen on that.

Oh well, it might mean I will have to steal more from Tethra.

By the way, I didn't tell her how much you weigh :)

Well I was taken to the vets this morning with my man Tethra. We had to have a lady, who I think I have met before, give us an injection :shock:

Well we'll see about that, because I think that means I might not have access to so much yummy food and I'm certainly not keen on that.

Another big beautiful girl :D:love:

Hello Tui

Aoife here and I am in shock that a Vet not only stuck a needle in you but then went on to lecture you about your weight :shock: Do these Vets not understand the concept of Rabbits needing lots of 'dental exercise' ? How are we supposed to achieve that if we are told we cannot eat as much as we like when we like :?
As for this ridiculous idea that sticking a needle in us is for out benefit, well IMO only a human could come up with that daft excuse :roll:

Anyway, I think it must be time for a snack now, it must be at least half an hour since my last 'dental workout' xx

PS, Ta for not telling the pesky Vet that I weigh a bit more than you. Its all genetic you know, I hardly eat enough to keep a Nethie alive .............. xx

Back