• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

“help! we’ve been imprisoned!”

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
pleese help us buns! after mom watched me wriggle my fat bum through the baby gate she’s put an end to it! I only wanted to knock the pellet box over to eat it! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] - Luna

I only wanted to see what was going on, I’m too busy in my apple sticks. but i am partial to the often escape too - Orion

a15776124a60656be36a52357282926d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pleese help us buns! after mom watched me wriggle my fat bum through the baby gate she’s put an end to it! I only wanted to knock the pellet box over to eat it! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] - Luna

I only wanted to see what was going on, I’m too busy in my apple sticks. but i am partial to the often escape too - Orion

a15776124a60656be36a52357282926d.jpg

Outrageous. I'd kick some metaphorical dirt in Mums face if I were you! Or chew the skirting until you're set free.

This always works for me when I get incarcerated!!!

Archie

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

tell me about it Loobers. they are always up to mischief. I think that what I get for getting a rex, I was told they were little speed demons and indeed they are!! Orion is forever trying new and stupid stuff, probably almost injuring himself in the process! his latest trick is to jump up on my windowsill and throw everything off :lol:

Outrageous. I'd kick some metaphorical dirt in Mums face if I were you! Or chew the skirting until you're set free.

Archie

:shock: Archie!

You'll get those buns into trouble passing on tips like that .......

:shock: Archie!

You'll get those buns into trouble passing on tips like that .......
Not if they are adept at the cute begging pose. It always keeps me out if trouble. Happy to train these buns in the skills of a naughty nethie.

Archie

Archie

we don’t like the skirting board.. do you think carpet will work?

we has very good cute poses we think.. mom sometimes gives us kisses or lets us get away with naughty things. sometimes not.

220b04f8f47fee8e0f48cc9ad2c16070.jpg

we gots so excited over new hay that dad got sick of us and put is in the box!

0bb893d931cd65b83bc9aee93c12c1b7.jpg

I do enjoy piggy back rides - Orion
I don’t! - Luna

we don’t like the skirting board.. do you think carpet will work?

we has very good cute poses we think.. mom sometimes gives us kisses or lets us get away with naughty things. sometimes not.

Oh yes carpet is another good one. Dig very quickly in one corner until it looks like spaghetti.... Then do your cute poses and try to get a kiss for your hard work. Mum will be super impressed.

Oh yes carpet is another good one. Dig very quickly in one corner until it looks like spaghetti.... Then do your cute poses and try to get a kiss for your hard work. Mum will be super impressed.

we wills gives it a go! fanks Archie!

mom gets very upset when we chew, try to open or throw over the pellet box. she says it weighed 4kg so we must be very strongs. apparently thats double of Orion! even though I lost weight I'm still not allowed to sits in the pellet and eat all I want. its not fair :( we are greatly mistreated here.

we wills gives it a go! fanks Archie!

mom gets very upset when we chew, try to open or throw over the pellet box. she says it weighed 4kg so we must be very strongs. apparently thats double of Orion! even though I lost weight I'm still not allowed to sits in the pellet and eat all I want. its not fair :( we are greatly mistreated here.
I think you need to work on a master plan to get in that pellet box!!!! I suggest diversionary tactics!

We have be imprisoned all day whilst the humans were at work...(not sure what that is) mum kept utterings things like un trustworthy. Not sure what that means either but it can't be anything to do with my carpentry work.

Back