• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Pet Remedy?

Beau Belle

Mama Doe
Do you use it? Does it work?

My Teddy gets *very* stressed when OH works night shift and has a poorly tummy every single time. (No problem with day shifts)

I don’t know how to help him so thinking this might be good? What do you think?

I have it for Luna, twice now, once when we brought Orion home, and second for when the building work next door has caused her some problems. I can't comment the first time, but the second time of using it I've noticed a big difference. she's not as jumpy and isn't hiding half as much as before. she doesn't stop in fear, more of a "whatever". I do believe it helps, and I find it helps me a little too :lol:

I have it for Luna, twice now, once when we brought Orion home, and second for when the building work next door has caused her some problems. I can't comment the first time, but the second time of using it I've noticed a big difference. she's not as jumpy and isn't hiding half as much as before. she doesn't stop in fear, more of a "whatever". I do believe it helps, and I find it helps me a little too [emoji38]
Does it make the room smell funny?

Sorry I'm wondering if Atticus would benefit, but it means most the house would smell like it... If it smells... [emoji38]

Sent via carrier pigeon

I’ve been using it for the past couple of weeks after loobers recommended it for use during bonding. I ordered the all in one calming kit as I wasn’t sure what was best.

I’ve been using the plug in diffuser which I’ve found has stopped the frequency of Phillip’s thumping overnight. It has quite a distinct smell to it, which doesn’t bother me but my husband can’t stand it, so we switch it on overnight mainly. You can only really smell it every so often though and only if you’re in the same room.

I tried the wipes which were quite frankly a disaster as Phillip wouldn’t let me get near his chest/chin to rub it in :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it make the room smell funny?

Sorry I'm wondering if Atticus would benefit, but it means most the house would smell like it... If it smells... [emoji38]

Sent via carrier pigeon

the first few days, yes, its very earthy. but after that I don't notice it anymore, and they say it themselves. it smells very earthy for a few days, and then it dies down. I do however think you would get used to the smell.

as far as I remember is all natural so no chemicals so to speak which I quite like.

the first few days, yes, its very earthy. but after that I don't notice it anymore, and they say it themselves. it smells very earthy for a few days, and then it dies down. I do however think you would get used to the smell.

as far as I remember is all natural so no chemicals so to speak which I quite like.
Perfect thank you :D

Do you have the plug in diffuser one?

Sent via carrier pigeon

Perfect thank you :D

Do you have the plug in diffuser one?

Sent via carrier pigeon

I do [emoji5] it’s on all the time for me but uses very little electric and lasts 60 days roughly. I did try the spray bottle but I preferred the diffuser and they tried to eat the wipes [emoji23][emoji28]

I do [emoji5] it’s on all the time for me but uses very little electric and lasts 60 days roughly. I did try the spray bottle but I preferred the diffuser and they tried to eat the wipes [emoji23][emoji28]

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

That's so typical!

I'ma order one thanks :)

Sent via carrier pigeon

We bought the plug in one, we used to use it quite a bit but we weren't keen on the smell and it made us feel too sleepy. Lol.

I'd use it again if the buns needed it though.

We use the spray in the car though on vet days. :)

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

We bought the plug in one, we used to use it quite a bit but we weren't keen on the smell and it made us feel too sleepy. Lol.

I'd use it again if the buns needed it though.

We use the spray in the car though on vet days. :)

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Might get one for my sleepy times ;)

would have never compared it to musty peas.. :lol: its more of an earthy smell, like compost or soil imho.

I would still go for it Graciee.. for me if my buns would benefit I would put up with the smell. you won't really know until you try it, smell wise and if it would be helpful for the buns.

Back