• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peaceful leaf fight

Graciee

Staff member
Idk why every leaf Penelope picks is the best one ever and Apricot must have it.. But at the same time they're both so gentle about it, my other two would lose it if someone tried to take the others food [emoji38]
c7fdcf22b2d7b58c6fd81ceafa69bb99.jpg
6d27f4a7ee838e2ee9611946bfe70d9c.jpg
e253af81482fae01cc8434e90ba3ded3.jpg
0a0978d40abf12b073d154c50e7dac13.jpg
3ab3ba3eb75500b9112de3d5e139addc.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

They really do brighten my day [emoji7] and they still squint when eating which I find funny [emoji38][emoji38]

Can we frame these please. These are some of the most gorgeous beautiful photos of two rabbits I've ever seen. Utterly adorable.

These pics are so lovely :love:

The pinching of leaves happens here also without any aggression. Also Tui does the squinting of her eyes, which I have always taken to be a feeling of just pure heaven :)

These pics are so lovely :love:

The pinching of leaves happens here also without any aggression. Also Tui does the squinting of her eyes, which I have always taken to be a feeling of just pure heaven :)

Ah glad to hear it haha the velvets would start chasing if that happened haha

Yea they don't squint for everything, but treats, forage, veg and pellets make them squint [emoji7] they used to do it for hay too, but sometimes now their eyes are wide when eating hay - does Tui have socks? [emoji7][emoji7] Mine both do now, which I wasn't expecting honestly because when I got them they had dark noses and ears, in the summer they both basically turned white all over and now they're dark again with sock on all four paws [emoji7] Apricot is still lighter though than Penelope :)

Sent via carrier pigeon

Ah glad to hear it haha the velvets would start chasing if that happened haha

Yea they don't squint for everything, but treats, forage, veg and pellets make them squint [emoji7] they used to do it for hay too, but sometimes now their eyes are wide when eating hay - does Tui have socks? [emoji7][emoji7] Mine both do now, which I wasn't expecting honestly because when I got them they had dark noses and ears, in the summer they both basically turned white all over and now they're dark again with sock on all four paws [emoji7] Apricot is still lighter though than Penelope :)

Sent via carrier pigeon

Yes :) I don't think they are quite as dark as when I adopted her (March) though. She too went almost white during the Summer. It's interesting how the fur colour changes with the seasons.

Yes :) I don't think they are quite as dark as when I adopted her (March) though. She too went almost white during the Summer. It's interesting how the fur colour changes with the seasons.
Ahh you should definitely put a picture of her on here [emoji7] don't think I've ever seen her! Yes I love that they change with the seasons, never knew that when I adopted them [emoji7]

Sent via carrier pigeon

They really do brighten my day [emoji7] and they still squint when eating which I find funny [emoji38][emoji38]

That's what makes them even more adorable, if that were possible :love:

Those two little faces. As Craig says, those photos need to be in frames everywhere.
Just so beautiful x

I found this with my rabbit who had exactly the same colouring :)

That's what makes them even more adorable, if that were possible :love:

Those two little faces. As Craig says, those photos need to be in frames everywhere.
Just so beautiful x
[emoji7][emoji7]

Not a day goes by where I regret impulse adopting these two :) they literally make my day everyday and they're also so jazzed to see me and they're so funny to watch zooming and binkying around the place :)

Sent via carrier pigeon

Back