• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Magic Rabbits

Ok i know that this is not pc but here goes.....

The magician that used to come to my parties when I was a child (almost 30 years ago) is finally hanging up his wand.

Over the past few years he has used a variety of white rabbits in his act - they are well loved and cared for and the only event they were involved in was that he took one along a a time to let the children see a real white rabbit.

I don't really approve :? but that was the story.

Anyway at a recent party one child threw a paddy and snatched the rabbit from the magician and threw it on the floor. :evil: :evil: To cut a long story short the magician went ballistic and is now retiring.

THE RABBIT WAS UNHURT.

Upshot is that the magician is now retiring (he must be about 80 anyway) and is looking to rehome his rabbits.

This is not an emergency situation as he is still caring for them but he is advertising them in the notice board at the local pet shop and although the people who have it are ever so nice they obviously can't check people out and I think the magician is a bit naive.

so.....is anyone looking for a white rabbit with pink eyes. sorry don't know the proper breed name. They are very cute. He has three.

This really has nothing to do with me but I just feel that it is a bit of a sad story all round.

lol Pam

Ooh Pam, that's a blast from the past. As you know I am also from Carnoustie. I remember about 38 years ago seeing a magician with white rabbits. I suppose it must have been the same man who is now retiring :shock: .

Hope the bunnies find a realy good home :? .

Back