• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cordless hoover recommendations?

nessar

Warren Veteran
We have a Hetty but it’s so heavy and clunky, I want to get a cordless hoover for touch-ups in the bunny room between big cleans.

Any recommendations?

The gtech air ram is brilliant, but tbh in the bunny room I sweep up first with a long handled dustpan and brush before I hoover, so I don’t know what it’s like for a lot of hay and litter.

We have a Hetty but it’s so heavy and clunky, I want to get a cordless hoover for touch-ups in the bunny room between big cleans.

Any recommendations?
Uhh I have a Dyson cordless one but again I don't use it for lots of hay and stuff, I sweep that up with a dustpan

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

We have a Dyson cordless. It's great for hay dust and small bits but we sweep up large bits like everyone else has said.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

We have a Dyson cordless. It's great for hay dust and small bits but we sweep up large bits like everyone else has said.

Ah that's good to know! :D

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Ah that's good to know! :D

We got the quieter one so it didn't spook the buns, so we can zoom around them. Pip still stamps and hides in the house, but they'll get used to it.

Our old vacuum we used to have to move the buns out of the room it was so sound. Such a pilaver.

I have the v8 from like two years ago, but the new one looks good and even more battery life :D
We got the quieter one so it didn't spook the buns, so we can zoom around them. Pip still stamps and hides in the house, but they'll get used to it.

Our old vacuum we used to have to move the buns out of the room it was so sound. Such a pilaver.

I have the v8 from like two years ago, but the new one looks good and even more battery life :D

We bought the V8 but with all the extra tools. My OH loves a gadget

We bought the V8 but with all the extra tools. My OH loves a gadget

Yea mines the one with everything absolute? Or something I can't remember, for that money I thought I might aswell get all the tools [emoji38][emoji38]

Oooo I want your thoughts please once you've got it :D is that the one with an hour battery life?

Sent via carrier pigeon

Honestly I can’t imagine needing an hour unless you're doing a massive spring clean. Mine has 20 mins and I very, very rarely run it out completely!

Honestly I can’t imagine needing an hour unless you're doing a massive spring clean. Mine has 20 mins and I very, very rarely run it out completely!
Mine has 40 mins and I often run it down oops [emoji38] I do have it on max power all the time tho... So maybe I don't actually get my 40 mins...?

I don't even use it for the main clean of the floors, the roomba deals with that [emoji38]

Sent via carrier pigeon

Mine has 40 mins and I often run it down oops [emoji38] I do have it on max power all the time tho... So maybe I don't actually get my 40 mins...?

I don't even use it for the main clean of the floors, the roomba deals with that [emoji38]

Sent via carrier pigeon

Max power gives you 7 minutes, I think! That's what I use, which is at least partly an excuse to not do too much cleaning. :lol:

I can never understand people liking the Gtech Air ram. I've got one of those too, and it was a big waste of money. Mine isn't really much better than an electric carpet sweeper. The suction on the Dyson V8 is way way better.

Sent via carrier pigeon

Ah yeah max power reduces it significantly, I don’t often use that. Sometimes I will deep clean the landing carpet (the only bit of carpet the bunnies can access) with max power but it takes a minute or two at the most.

Max power gives you 7 minutes, I think! That's what I use, which is at least partly an excuse to not do too much cleaning. [emoji38]

I can never understand people liking the Gtech Air ram. I've got one of those too, and it was a big waste of money. Mine isn't really much better than an electric carpet sweeper. The suction on the Dyson V8 is way way better.
7 minutes?! Whaat nahhhh! [emoji38]

I get maybe 30 mins out of it

Sent via carrier pigeon

I'm sure it says 7 minutes in the manual! I think I get a bit more than 7, but not much more.
Is yours the one with 40 mins battery life?

I used to use it for about 30 mins at a time... 7 minutes would just not have got around everywhere... [emoji38]

Sent via carrier pigeon

Back