• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Taxi Volunteer needed...please, pretty please??

Adele

Warren Veteran
Hiya folks

we have offered a forever home to one of Kathys pretty Lops called Sandy, and due to our own work commitments, we are seeking help with transporting sandy from Nottingham to Worcester..or a meeting point.
Please help if you can, thank you so much
Best wishes
Adele
Guardian Angels Sanctuary

Yo Adeleeeeee! - I've PM'd you also but I can do this the weekend for you from Notts to you (with love) sounds like a song eh Matey!!

I can do Saturday or Sunday - although Sat preferred if poss - so just PM me and we can sort out the details - I promise not to rabbitnap :lol: :lol:

Over and Out

Sandy is beautiful - I have been looking at her photo on Rabbit Rehome for a while now. Good job I'm not doing the bunnyrun as I would definitely rabbitnap her :lol: :wink:

Adele, I bet she will love her new home - lucky girl :)

Thanks for your kind words Lynn :wink:
It is us who are lucky though, sandy is really lovely, cannot wait to meet her :D
Kathy, is it suitable for sandy to be collected this saturday by Lany?? It IS...oh EXCELLENT :D
Lany will PM you shortly to finalise details with you :D

Bridget has already found a new home, good news for her, not such good news for us...but Sandy is adorable :D

Sandy will be a house bunny for the next few months at least whilst we bond her with a group comprising Tilly, and Shadow the Angoras.
Sandy will no doubt be outside for the Spring and Summer, so she has the best of both Worlds :D

Thank you so much Marie..and you are having two Rexes..wow!! that is exciting news...looks like we have some new additions to the family just in time for Christmas :thumb:

Adele said:
Thank you so much Marie..and you are having two Rexes..wow!! that is exciting news...looks like we have some new additions to the family just in time for Christmas :thumb:
oh sorry two rexes and a piggie!!!!

Adele said:
Sandy will be a house bunny for the next few months at least whilst we bond her with a group comprising Tilly, and Shadow the Angoras.
Sandy will no doubt be outside for the Spring and Summer, so she has the best of both Worlds :D

Are you keeping shadow now or are you still fostering her :?: just being nosey, I cant imagine you giving her up, she looks like an Adele Bun :lol:

We are keeping Shadow...she is definately an ADELE BUNNY :roll: ..arent they all :p :lol: :lol:
Shadow has bonded with Chantilly Lace (Tilly) the Angora we rescued recently, and another Harlequin Doe called Rosie :thumb: They are all very, very happy houserabbits...and it is lovely to see Tilly with a full body of golden fur as you may remember she had to have it all shaved off!

Its Saturday afternoon, and I have just heard from Kathy that Lany has collected Sandy from Nottingham, and is on her way down to Bromsgrove :p
David and I are due to depart from Bromsgrove soon, and I have nearly worn out the new flooring pacing in excitement :roll: :oops: :lol: :lol:
I will let you know when Sandy arrives in the Sanctuary and how she settles in :D
Thank you Kathy and Lany :D

Awwwwwwwwwww - the lovely Sandy is having a bite to eat and a drink just waiting for the arrival of her new mam and Dad - and what a beautiful bunster she is and sooooooooooo lucky to be going to Aunt Adele -

Now I'm trying to be really good and not go back to my naughty ways of bunny napping but Sandy this lovely lop is sooooooo tempting!!!

Thanks Kathy for being soooo lovely and spending the time to show me your other lovely bunsters - good luck with rehoming I hope they find Two Foots to love them sooooon.

DENNY: ---- I don't know what to say!!! - Your Bunster is Stunning - What a Looker - you lucky Gal - I would have gladly brought him back for you if I'd known to save you a journey gal! but you must post some pickies when he's settled - he's a real bosta.

Well I've been told I've got to get the Kettle on for when Madam arrives - so I'm off - Better hide the bickies too!!

Sandy is STUNNING, we absolutely love her Kathy!! :D
She is having lots of cuddles and is happily munching hay in the kitchen...Lany had looked after her very well en route, thank you so much once again.

:D

bunnytales said:
DENNY: ---- I don't know what to say!!! - Your Bunster is Stunning - What a Looker - you lucky Gal - I would have gladly brought him back for you if I'd known to save you a journey gal! but you must post some pickies when he's settled - he's a real bosta.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Have you been drinking Lany :?: You did'nt put the kettle on did you, you opened a bottle of wine :lol: :lol: :lol: I can imagine Adele and you sitting there ogling over Sandy with a glass or two :lol: :lol:

I think it is Honeybunnys bunster you saw, at least I hope it is otherwise you know more than me :lol: :lol: :lol: Unless someone else knows differently I have not picked a bunny yet :( :(

Was is Danny, the lilac and tan bunster you saw :?: If it was, I totally agree he is gorgeous and his proud new mum is Honeybunny Jill :D :D

Glad to hear Sandy is home for Christmas :D Adele, pretty please sort out your camera so we can have a guided tour of your bunny residents :D :D

Back