• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update from Bertie bun

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I couldn't log in because I was typing my password incorrectly!

My wee Bertie bun brings me much joy, but last week he also brought me much anxiety when he was recurrently out of sorts. He saw the vet twice at the weekend. There was a possibility of an exploratory dental, but he is eating again so I cancelled this as I know think he has been upset by the fireworks.

He came into SSPCA care as a stray on 6th November last year so he probably has bad memories associated with this type of year.

Bless him, I hope he settles soon, there’s so many rabbits on here at the moment with stasis for no apparent reason, don’t know if it’s fireworks or environmental, autumn always seems a bad time of year for them being ill.

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I couldn't log in because I was typing my password incorrectly!

My wee Bertie bun brings me much joy, but last week he also brought me much anxiety when he was recurrently out of sorts. He saw the vet twice at the weekend. There was a possibility of an exploratory dental, but he is eating again so I cancelled this as I know think he has been upset by the fireworks.

He came into SSPCA care as a stray on 6th November last year so he probably has bad memories associated with this type of year.

It seems very likely that it was stress that made him poorly. I am glad that he's doing better now xx

Stress has a lot to answer for!

I hope he continues to stay well xx

Back