• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a good thing to say about P@H (nothing groundbreaking ;P)

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
This is not a full-on recommendation, and I certainly I don't want anyone who boycotts them to change their mind, but I wanted to say how impressed I am with their current batch of bedding hay (which I'm using as feeding hay XD) because it's got the perfect mix of stalky crunchy bits and green soft stuff my bunnies love. It's really long stranded, smells AMAZING and the bunnies are all over it already!

This is not a full-on recommendation, and I certainly I don't want anyone who boycotts them to change their mind, but I wanted to say how impressed I am with their current batch of bedding hay (which I'm using as feeding hay XD) because it's got the perfect mix of stalky crunchy bits and green soft stuff my bunnies love. It's really long stranded, smells AMAZING and the bunnies are all over it already!

Sorry KK - only just seen this :)

Have you a link? Hay sounds good :thumb:

Back