• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Newbie !

Tahra

Alpha Buck
Hello !

I came back to Rabit Rehome and looked up your forum at Lynda's suggestion. So many cute buns..... We have two (ex - house) buns Ella and Otis, who've been getting used to the outside for the last nine months as we now have a big garden. Previous to that Ella and her sister Evie took great delight in causing havoc in my one bed flat in Edinburgh. Bunny pee is wonderful at stripping varnish of floors in case anyone was in any doubt..... We also have a small panther, sorry moggy called Django and a 20 week old kitten called Mickey. So things can be a bit hectic :D

I'll try and get some photos of monsers posted soon.

tahra

Oooooooooooooo :wave: hiya Tahra, glad you decided to join us nutters! I've already seen a pic of Otis and he is beautiful, so cute! Still waiting to see Ella though :wink:

:wave: Hi I'm a newie too!! hello to you and your buns!! I have a lop by the name of sugar (not always sweet :angel: )

Back